Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wet n Wild Lipstick Swatches

Last week, at CVS, there was a buy one get one free ( bogo free) promotion for Wet n Wild. I know that I am fairly late, compared to YouTube land, on the rave about these lipsticks but I wanted to share with you on how pigmented these lipsticks are. If you haven't already purchased or have been contemplating on getting these, wait no more... Only $1.99 each. In my book, that is a beauty steal.

There were so many to choose from that I literally wanted all of them, but my practical side of me decided to only choose these. I didn't choose any that we're too light nor too dark.

Think Pink was the most drying of the set that I purchased. It must have something to do with the formula to make it so muted and pale. The most moisturizing of the set was Sugar Plum Fairy. I love that these are matte lipsticks. I love matte anything!





Readers: Have you tried or own any of these lipsticks? 

1 comment:

lindah said...

sugar plum fairy looks gorgeous against your skin tone! :)