Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays + Update

I can't believe that the last time I wrote on this blog was on January 4th, 2011. I am so sorry. Nonetheless, I would like to wish you and your family a blessed holiday season.

I also wanted to say that I do not think I will be using this blog to focus on makeup anymore. I feel like I am over the phase of collecting makeup. My everyday makeup, if I wear any, is very minimal. I find that skincare is the most important thing to me versus makeup. Since I moved to a different area, I have not even opened up my box of stored makeup nor do I feel the need to. The essentials that I carry are an eyelash curler, mascara, eyeliner, and possibly blush. Less is more! 

So here is my farewell to those who will no longer be following me since I do not plan to continue blogging about makeup. Have a great and healthy new year!

2 comments:

With Each Passing Day said...

Happy Holiday and thank you for stoping by my blog. I look forward to see your future blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back! I look forward to reading your posts on skincare and such! :)