Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am ALIVE!!

Hello Dear Friends!

First of all, I see new followers so welcome aboard! I appreciate each and everyone of you. I feel like I'm lacking on my part for not updating as often as I'd like.

Work has consumed all of my time and I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, even though I just sit all day.

On top of that, my Canon SD750 battery is very weak right now so I can't even film nor take pictures. My Sanyo CG10 is great but I do not like the pictures that it takes indoor and plus, it REALLY adds ten pounds to me so I try to avoid it as much as possible!


I don't really know what to blog about anymore. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have considered showing outfits of a simple college girl but I want to incorporate more petite friendly brands, as well as incorporate styles that best suit my curves. This is actually my last year as an undergrad but Grad school will follow quickly behind that so I also want to incorporate professional clothes as well. I've come across such great and lovely PETITE ladies on here and I am always so inspired by what I see.

Until then, take care!

1 comment:

JANE said...

Waiting for your outfit posts :)