note: THIS BLOG TOOK A LONG TIME TO DO! [click on the names to visit the girls' pages]
I apologize for being M.I.A. The husband has a new job and it's changed our schedules and I'm in bed a lot earlier and getting up earlier. I hardly have anymore time to even come online! I'm thinking, "How did I used to have a lot of time when I did nothing and then there's a change in my sleeping pattern that makes my day so short?" Well, nonetheless, I like this new pattern. It's healthy and I like that it's keeping me busy. I have not been doing anything interesting so you are not missing out on anything!
Thanks to the beautiful Mel for tagging me in all of these tags! She's the girlfriend of one of my best friend's brother! Check her page out for beauty reviews, very clear pictures, and more!
1. Post the logo on your Blog
2. Pass it to 12 bloggers that inspire you!
3. Link the bloggers and let them know!!
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Share 7 ‘interesting’ facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1) I've gone to at least 10 different schools.
2) I have a full tuition scholarship to a top public university.
3) I have had 5 stitches on my left eyebrow because in 3rd grade when I was running to the recess line to go in, a friend named Terry bumped into me with his two front teeth. No damage to him done but to me, YES! haha. I took it like a man.
4) I am 100% Hmong. Google it if you don't know.
5) I'm a total FOB at heart and I don't care what you think. =)
6) I have been the same height since I was 13 years old!
7) I have a big heart and love to share. Rude people are missing out on a wonderful person like me.
- Post award on your blog
- Link the person who has given you the award
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've newly discovered
- Remember to contact the bloggers you've nominated
Sharing the love with:
Alright, that's all for now. See you guys soon!