Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sharing the Love.

note: THIS BLOG TOOK A LONG TIME TO DO! [click on the names to visit the girls' pages]

I apologize for being M.I.A. The husband has a new job and it's changed our schedules and I'm in bed a lot earlier and getting up earlier. I hardly have anymore time to even come online! I'm thinking, "How did I used to have a lot of time when I did nothing and then there's a change in my sleeping pattern that makes my day so short?" Well, nonetheless, I like this new pattern. It's healthy and I like that it's keeping me busy. I have not been doing anything interesting so you are not missing out on anything! 
Thanks to the beautiful Mel for tagging me in all of these tags! She's the girlfriend of one of my best friend's brother! Check her page out for beauty reviews, very clear pictures, and more!

I'll be giving this lovely award to:
Becky
Iyah
Angie
Linda
Lulu
Imee
Thao
Jane



Sunshine Award
1. Post the logo on your Blog


2. Pass it to 12 bloggers that inspire you!


3. Link the bloggers and let them know!!




Angie
Fuz
Mel
Cynthia
Jen
Cydia
Linda
Imee
Erica
Thao
Tiff
Becky





1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.

2. Put the award on your blog

3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Share 7 ‘interesting’ facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 7 other bloggers.


1) I've gone to at least 10 different schools.
2) I have a full tuition scholarship to a top public university.
3) I have had 5 stitches on my left eyebrow because in 3rd grade when I was running to the recess line to go in, a friend named Terry bumped into me with his two front teeth. No damage to him done but to me, YES! haha. I took it like a man.
4) I am 100% Hmong. Google it if you don't know.
5) I'm a total FOB at heart and I don't care what you think. =)
6) I have been the same height since I was 13 years old!
7) I have a big heart and love to share. Rude people are missing out on a wonderful person like me.

Thao
Linda 
Edna
kiki
J-ezzy
Nicki
Stephie




I've received this award before from Dana, but here are the rules for you :)
- Post award on your blog
- Link the person who has given you the award
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've newly discovered
- Remember to contact the bloggers you've nominated







Sharing the love with:
Martha
Nicki
Linda
myfreewill
twinsouls888
chommie
kiki
J-ezzy
miu
Edna
Stephie
Jess
choua
amanda
Ying

Alright, that's all for now. See you guys soon!

12 comments:

Imee said...

awww thanks so much! I'll be sure to do this soon =)

Lulu said...

aww thank you for the award :) lol at the boy who bumped you with his front teeth! awww :(

lindah said...

Thank you for the award :) I will give you a shout out... haha! I got swamped with a billion awards... not once, but twice! O_O It was super hectic and I had to post it because I felt mean LOL XD

Hmmm.. I think the shiseido base will be my next lash primer victim! :) I really like my urban decay one, but I like to try new things and since that one has been raved about so much I want to try it out now :D

Iyah said...

purple fairy award! =) awww I feel so special.. thank you so much!! <3

twinsouls888 said...

Wow thanks for the award, appreciate it a lot. Thank you ^_^.

Jess said...

Hi Diane! Thanks so much for the award! <3

~Mel said...

thx girl for the award! <3

Pretty Pouts said...

Thank you so much hon!! Aww I feel so honored. I'll repost this on my blog as soon as I get the chance! ^_^

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

hey thanks for the award, you are so sweet.

i'm loving your new layout page. you just inspired me to change mine again lol

have a great weekend :)

acutelife said...

oh congrats to your hubby for the new job! :) my hubby's job also affect my sleeping patterns lolz..
hope you've been doing well diane!

Pop Champagne said...

congrats to your full tuition scholarship! And I've gone through a lot of schools as well, sighh :(

J-Ezzy said...

You're so sweet honey!!! I have the awards already :D
You are da bomb dot com!!!

I had a coworker that's Hmong! You're my 2nd Hmong friend! YAY

I may have been to more than 10 schools too, I don't remember anymore =/