Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

STILA 40% off- This is what I bought

It is an invitation only sale so here is my invitation to you!
Regardless if you like Stila or not, this is a great website to receive up to 75% off of designer clothing like Rock and Republic, Joes, 7 for all Mankind, BCBG and many more. What I love most is the beauty sales that they have. 
( only for US and Canadians, I believe)

I love Stila. I became a big fan of theirs after I tried their tinted moisturizer and now I am trying to collect other things from them other than foundations.

I would like to share with you what I bought!

Stila Dazzling 24kt Luxe Gloss Collection

Originally an $88 value marked to $30 and I got it for 18.00!!
     $18.00
+     $5.95 shipping w/ no taxes
   $   23.95


Note: a friend of mine who lives in Canada said that there is tax and high shipping so please do check before you process your order. =) By clicking on my invitation, I get credits for it .Yyou should start inviting your friends too!

4 comments:

Pretty Pouts said...

It's so expensive to ship to Canada on Hautelook, plus there's like an 18% tax or something, it makes it not worth it in the end =(

lindah said...

I love hautelook :) I just bought the eve pearl concealer to try out! ^_^ Too good of a deal to pass up yenno.. but loving the new layout you have up here! It's very colorful and spring/summer-ish :D

I know fleshpot is way too light for me, but I bet for a hella pale girl it'd be the perfect nude lol :P While I was taking the picture.. I was kinda like I can't believe I'm doing this haha!

Jewelry Artisan: Harjot said...

ooooh pretty colors

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Are these sticky or have strange smells? The colors seem so nice but I'm left wondering about Stila's lipglosses. Thanks for sharing!