Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Press-on Nails by my talented friend SI

Please support my friend Si with her nail business! She is sooo talented in what she does. She's an aspiring photographer and is doing this on the side! I love all of her creations. She's inspired by the experiences and imagination as a child and also inspired by Japanese art nails!

Her website is
http://nails-by-si.blogspot.com/


Have you fallen in love yet!?

Each design varies but there is a great deal going on!

FREE SHIPPING and 10% off when you use the code "Diane10"





3 comments:

lindah said...

aw super cute! I like the zebra french fruit one :D The nail bed looks a little square though especially because mine are kinda more roundish looking! and that's totally cool that they're gonna be one of a kind ^_^

Pop Champagne said...

those are really really awesome. I like the last 2 sets especially the last pink set. I can't access her site though cuz I don't have a myspace profile anymore :( But I want some too hehe

Jae said...

the zebra/fruit ones are really cute. i don't wear nail polish on a regular basis but i think i would wear them for a day or two, though i think it would break within a few hours!