Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

PEA-COCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is my contest entry to MakeupJUNKEE 's 250 Follower Contest. I hope you all like. Congrats girl! If you all would like to enter her contest, click here.



This is the inspired image. Of course it is nothing compared to the beauty of the feather. Mine is rather sloppy and I don't have too to precisely make the shape!


Face
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
MAC Satinfinish Spf 15 in NC 30
EDM in Golden Medium (I)
ELF blushes in Peachy keen and Candid Coral

Lips
Black Opal -Berried Treasures-the Pink one

Eyes
Revlon Creme Illuminance Shadow in Moolit Jewels
Coastal Scents 88 matte palette

6 comments:

w0ngturn said...

that looks freaking awesome! i hope you win girl!

YingX said...

wow!

lindah said...

I bet that took you a long time! I cannot draw shapes on my face... heck, I can barely draw them on paper! haha :) Good luck on the contest! I'm thinking about entering now since she extended the deadline :D Peacock theme seems really fun ^_^

pangie said...

you did an awesome job! very creative. good luck on the contest!

Jess said...

So vibrant! Love it!

Rozylipop said...

Wow! I've never thought about this kind of inspiration from the peacock's feathers! That looks really great!

And that monistat powder gel works really well as a primer isn't it?