Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

lips of an angel

Oopsie Daisy! The brand is Maybelline Wetshine Fusion! Tha color is 30- Fuschia Blast!


Hinder- Lips of an Angel

I love this song, not so much for the meaning of it but the melody. I could care less about lyrics.. I listen to the beats! I don't know who else does that but.. yeah.. call me abnormal. I could care less.


Anyway, I wanted to rant about this FANTASTIC lip stick from Maybelline!
I bought it at Dollar Tree for a buckaroo!

The compact is slim, even slimmer looking than some tampons. I love how moisturizing and pigmented it is! Can you tell that it's moisturizing!! It's like a 2 in 1.

the size of my mouse

The packaging at the store, you will be able to view the color of the lipstick because it will look like this but covered of course.



Swatch with natural sunlight and flash! I'm so yellow with flash!

with flash
natural light

Go grab yourself some! Also, they were selling those L.A Colors Nail Art Deco things there! Tons of colors but I don't do my nails.. I have a bad habit of biting my nails! HECK YES, very displeasing to the eyes and unattractive!

Enjoy the night ladies!



6 comments:

acutelife said...

I can see it moisturizes your lips, and love love love the color!!! argh, I wish I lived where you live now so I can dash to the store

Zoua said...

Can you post a pic of it so we'll know what to look for? :)

April said...

Thank you soo much for sharing! It is such a pretty color and darling packaging!!!! I love it! :)

lindah said...

I've always wanted to try this lippie :) I shall go visit the dollar tree on monday when I finally get a day off *whew* :)

April said...

Hi Diane! Thank you for your comment on my CBOX, oh my gosh dear, you have a hot bod, no need to hide the hips or anything! :)

Khymm said...

that's a pretty pink color.. cant get it coz its not available here..