Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HOW TO EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SHOP ONLINE!




click here to sign up for free plus a $5 sign up bonus!


I was introduced to this through the bloggers here! I am thankful!
I earned $10 bucks from buying my school books online through this website.

When you sign up, you get a $5 gift card

It's like online shopping but if your store is in EBATES and you shop through ebates, you will accumulate money back!

GREAT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON and for ONLINE SHOPPERS!

4 comments:

shexilicious said...

posted the seller URL :) The shipping went up though, but still totally worth it!

Yumeko said...

wheee for being able to get a discount for sch books cos those are always exp!!

acutelife said...

I heard about this before but was abit skeptical coz you know there are many others like this who claims about giving you money while you're online but ended up stealing your personal info and data sort of thing?? I'm glad that this one works for you, I will keep this in mind :D thanks for sharing it!!

Alyssamae. said...

Hey Diane! I found you thru youtube ;) Your so talented with your makeup! :)