Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Survey I took from Shexlicious

Daily Makeup Survey -- taken from beautywithshexlicious

DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY

1. What time did you do your makeup today?
9:00am
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
Revlon Brow powder
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
barely none ( i didn't wear much makeup today)
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
no, rarely do
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
no
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
dropped things from my messy vanity
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
natural
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
eyes (when i DO do my eyes)
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
lashes; especially with the Shiseido M
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look? brows+ foundation + blush... heck everything makes you look all the more glam right?
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
mineral
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
makeup
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
never, just lip glosses and chapsticks
15. When did you finish your makeup?
9:10am ( I just used moisturizer, brow powder, eyeliner, & mascara on today)


Any ladies who want to do it, go ahead. It's kind of fun!

1 comment:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I like the natural look as well. I don't really put on much make up but I'm now just starting to experiment with them. I've never tried wearing false lashes but I'm considering them. =)