Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

first day of school outfit + random pics!

It's been a long time since you've seen pics of me. I'm sure you guys have already forgotten about me so here are a few to refreshen your memory! hehe. jk

first day of school outfit
(feel free to click to enlarge the pics)



Ledy, some items look familiar don't they!?

Dress: Papaya bought from Ledy
Accessories: Leggings F21, Scarf F21, Belt F21
Loose Opened Cardigan- T.J Maxx
Boots: Ebay? bought from Ledy

I checked the weather the night before and it said it'll be in the mid 70s but when I woke up, which was 7:30am, it was freezing cold so I had to wear the leggings and all that stuff. Otherwise, I would have opted to wear sandals and and just the dress. Little did I know that when I went to class and got out, it was for sure in the 70's. Good thing I was done and came home right away to get out of the boots and leggings!

Casual



As you can tell, I've been sporting the headband thing a lot lately! I guess it's cause I don't like my hair in my face. When I was young I grew up with my mom or dad tying my hair every single day either half up or all up. They prepared me early for housewife material! haha. All that shabam about make sure to have your hair all tied when cooking...

Top: Steve and Barrys
Cardigan: Aeropostale
Bottom: Thin skinny jeans with zippers at the ankle, Rue 21
Boots: brown cowboy Boots; I forgot where



We just felt like taking pics on our bed and he happened to have his shirt off! haha. seriously!




he makes the best papaya salad ever!!!!!!!



Juicy and delicious huh?

Let me now what kind of posts yall want me to do more often!

Outfits, Random, etc..

Until next time,
Diane

8 comments:

Zoua said...

We'll be going to Oshkosh this weekend after all. Hopefully we see you guys there so that F can make me some papaya!!! :)

MakeupJunkee said...

man, that papaya looks hella good..

YingX said...

cute outfit! yum, papaya salad.

Maly said...

make me some papaya and visit me at the hasa booth! or i can stop by!

Pop Champagne said...

awww cute outfit!! And love the pic with your hubby- your contact lenses look awesome too! I want to try papaya salad... never tried but I do love papaya, I always get the papaya flavour when I have bubble tea :D

thanks for tagging me!! (I just read your comment now!!) I did that tag a while back already... but I'll see if I can come up with 7 more!! Hope you're having a great weekend hon!

Elise said...

Oh WOW, this is so clever - you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

lindah said...

OMG THUM MUK HOUNG! :D haha, just roaming around blogger and happened to land here :)

♥KiMMiE said...

cute style u got girl!! cute pic u and ur man.. i def. have to say lovin ur hair and those contacts on u ;)