Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

EDM foundation + pic

I bought the EDM foundations in Medium Beige Neutral and Golden Medium from Katie's blogsale a few weeks back. I never really got the chance to order full sized foundations because I never knew which sample matched my skin the best. Prior to ordering from her, I checked a gazillion times on makeupalley.com and google searched " NC 30 and EDM foundation shade" and most people bought Golden Medium. I decided to give it a shot and it worked out wonderfully for me.



I forgot which foundation I used here but I think it was Golden Medium in Intensive.
I love it.

This was a simple look for the school day. =) I haven't touched eye-shadows at all lately.

12 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

It looks great! It really matches your skin!

kkkkatie said...

this looks great on you! I'm so glad it works =) =)

Vanessa said...

ooo i think im nc30? lol well youlook beautiful!

Jess said...

The foundation really matches your skintone - your complexion looks flawless and smooth! Love the clean look on you! <3

Lulu said...

It looks great on you :) I use medium beige neutral and golden medium for EDM too :)

Lulu said...

hi! :) the rohto eye drops was about 7 dollars at walgreens, i'm sure it goes even cheaper when there's a sale but i just couldn't wait :) there are several versions too, an arctic (that i heard is good for computer users who get eye strains), an ice, and a cool (which is the original one that I got). I was too chicken to try the ice and arctic to be honest, cool is tingling enough for me :)

Hana aka acutelife said...

what is edm?is that a brand's name?whatever it is you look great with it :)

tiff said...

Your skin looks completely flawless; that color looks like a perfect match...I haven't used my EDM foundations in a while.

I think I will try to find different lighting/change the settings before giving up on the camera. The fact that it takes decent photos is one of the main reasons I'm hesitant to buy a new one.

lindah said...

hmm.. have you tried out their pressed ones? I want to but IDK about the coverage :)

and it's papaya salad in laos lol, I'm not sure if I spelled it right haha! Is your boyfriend laos or thai? O_O It looks like lao new year in the background ahah :)

Linh☮ said...

seriously gorgeuos:D

♥KiMMiE said...

Natural Beauty!! I'm jealous of your tan ;)

Stephanie said...

hi! Glad that worked out for you. I'm still not sure myself which shade I am.