Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tag: What are you using?


Shampoo:Garnier Fructis

Conditioner:Garnier Fructis Conditioner

Styling products:none- I just air dry my hair

Shower Gel:Suave- Wild Cherry Blosson

Body Moisturizer: Victoria's Secret Lotion in a Pink bottle. (i forgot!)

Deodorant:Dove's

Fake Tan: None, never!

Cleanser:Clinique Take the Day off Foaming Cleanser

Exfoliator:Target's version of St. Ives Apricot Scrub (medicated kind)

Primer:none

Foundation Brush:MAC 187 (liquid) or EDM long handled Kabuki brush(powder)

Concealer:Eve Pearl in Medium

Powder: MAC Blot Powder in Medium

Blusher: Smashbox in Starburst Fusion!

Bronzer: none

Highlighter: the white/yellow shades from my 28 Bridal palette from Coastal scents

Eyeshadow base: TFSI

Eyeshadows: mainly NYX shadows now a days

Eyeliner: black powder from my 28 bridal palette!

Curler:Shiseido; love. have got to try Shu's

Mascara:Shiseido Mascara base + any cheap mascara = heaven

Lipstick:none

Lipgloss:none

Nail Colour:Sally Hansen in Invisible (clear gloss!)

1 comment:

kkkkatie said...

Hey Diane! Thx for visiting my blogsale. The EDM foundations were the perfect shade for me. I would say that Golden Medium is about NC30, and Medium Beige Neutral is about NC25. The color match wasn't the problem for me. Mineral powder foundation is just too messy for me, as I much prefer liquid foundation.

The mini-laptop doesn't have a cd-rom (just like the macbook air). You'll have to purchase an external cd-rom for it, and plug it in to a usb port on the laptop. You can get them from any electronic store (best buy etc). Hope this helps!