Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding + HELP NEEDED



This is a tease! I just ordered myself an Indian Saree because I am attending a cousin of my husband's wedding to an Indian handsome man! I am so excited but because it is express shipping and the wedding is within 10 days, I need to have the top sewed by myself. I want to have it look just like this but I need the pattern. I have been debating on a cocktail dress or this for soooooo long... How indecisive I can be.

I fell in love with this at first sight. The best thing about it was that it was only $30!

7 comments:

Lulu said...

i so wanna see you in a saree!!! indian weddings are fun :)

LipStick Staiin said...

how excitting.. its like somethin diff heheh

Hana aka acutelife said...

Oh lala..I think you will look gorgeous wearing the sari!!would be perfect if you put a bindi on your forehead too ;) I have been good :D I'm getting ready for my next travel to see my family in jakarta and then off to thailand to finish my diploma. It's good that your hubby is much better now :D I hope you can update more.been missing you!!

Nicki said...

Can't wait to see!

Kiki Xiong said...

Oh yeah Shiela's wedding huh? The Saree looks nice!

AbcGrrrL said...

I wanna seeeee!!!

Mrs.Zeus said...

Indian weddings are fun, long but FUN!

Love to see the Saree also!

www.mrszeus.blogspot.com