Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm such a loser for hopeless romantic movies

Just last night, I watched two ON DEMAND movies called ATONEMENT AND EVENING. Gosh, such great movies and how my heart cried with many tears. You may have already seen it, I don't know.I'm pretty slow on catching up with new movies.

EVENING

As Ann lays bedridden, living out the last couple of days of her life, she begins to hallucinate and relive the weekend that changed her life forever - the weekend when she was invited to be the maid of honour to best friend Lila Wittenborn, and met Harris Arden - the love of her life.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765447/synopsis




Atonement

A lie that changed three lives.

8 comments:

Nicki said...

I haven't seen Evening but does sound interesting.

However, I didn't like Atonement :(

KRYSTAL said...

atonement was a sad movieee! =[

AbcGrrrL said...

I like Atonement. It was hard to follow the first time I watched it since I didnt understand the plot.

Pop Champagne said...

the Atonement was hard to follow... My fav chick flick of all time is still Cruel Intensions though. hehe it was Ryan Phillipe's finest ;)

YingX said...

i haven't seen either.

♥KiMMiE said...

never seen these movies.. i gotta watch them now.. but thank u for the cmnt hun ;)

MK said...

haha, i think im going to go buy it sometime this week.

Viva La Fashion said...

i love romantic movies. any girl who says she doesn't is either lying or she's lying. oh, james mcavoy. *sigh*