Followers

Friday, May 8, 2009

lil update until finals are over


I forgot what I was doing here but I think I was playing with makeup. I also reshaped my brows after this.. It was too angular for me. It's more rounded now. I don't match lashes too. They look too dramatic.


This was taken at 7:30am in the morning on our way to Greenbay. I was sooooo tired cause I woke up at 6. I'm liking the bangs, I guess.


This would be a LOTD but it was more like, after the school day was over and I came home, slapped on makeup for the first time this week, went to shop for m mother in law and mother. I love this silknaturals mineral foundation and ELF mineral foundation together! It provides medium coverage but I love it!

16 comments:

Makeup World said...

Get ready for our trip! lol... I need to call you some time soon. To finalized the trip. Love ya!

kkkkatie said...

I love ur bangs! and your skin looks great =)

Miss imperfect said...

good luck with finals and your skin looks amazing i'm glad you're no longer breaking out

ning * star said...

u look cute with the bangs. wink;]

LipStick Staiin said...

Ur hair is sooo cuteee!!!!!!!! u loook good wit bangs! and u have a nice face shape =)

-jeSMakeup

PinkyKathy said...

your falsies are amazingg!!!

Yumeko said...

nice to see u sweets!

Audrie said...

You look sooo beautiful girl, I love your bangs!!

MiuMiu said...

i like your bangs, so cute.

irisax said...

you look soo cute with the blunt bangs!

mzkrystall said...

you look cute with bangs!
*following! =]

Pop Champagne said...

hehe I recently just ordered a bunch of stuff from ELF and I'm super excited. I LOVE your eyelashes!!!

fuzkittie said...

Looking gorgeous as ever~~ Your skin looks great!!

Rachel said...

what falsies are you wearing in the last photo? also, your skin looks good! you're so lucky mineral makeup works for you :)

angie519 said...

You're so pretty! I love the bangs too! And the last photo is gorgeous! =)

Jamilla Camel said...

I love your re-shaped eyebrows! Very chic looks!