Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

FOTD



Face
Clean and Clear Dual Moisturizer (love this stuff!)
Rimmel Primer
Smashbox Illuminating Serum
EDM foundation in Buttered Tan
Milani Glimmerstripe Blush w/ Mac blush in Melba

Eyes
TFSI
NYX shadow in Snowcone ( I think?)
a Purple from the CS 26 shadow with 5 blushes
top right of first row of the CS bride/neutral palette
Clinique Kohl Liner
Falsies from Malaysia

Lips
Mixture of three Nyx lipsticks (I forgot)


Long time no see! I have been a busy bee with family! I am currently babysitting the boys (plus the hub) because he sprained his ankle from playing basketball- yes the athlete that he is.. I mean, used to be!

16 comments:

Hana aka acutelife said...

Hi loveee!!good to hear from you again :)
You look good, are those falsies from me?hehehe...I hope
Your hubby get well soon

AbcGrrrL said...

Pretty look

Have fun with the boys & hope the hubbbbby feels better :)

becky said...

sooo gorgeous. I love the whole look. The falsies completes it.

Audrie said...

so pretty!! Love this look on you :)

Nicki said...

You keep changing your blog title that I didn't realize this is you, hehehe.

I loooove the look!

Pop Champagne said...

awww pretty pictures!! Love your contact lenses :)

fuzkittie said...

You look like a doll! :D The lashes are awesome.

MakeupXa said...

Sooo pretty Diane!! I don't think I've seen you with color contacts before...you look gorgeous in them!!

Kiki Xiong said...

aww,you look so good in that lipstick!
anyways, about that pink thing for the hair.
what does it do ? lol. if it's good i'd probably get it!

MiuMiu said...

aww...i hope your hubby gets better soon. my bf tore his ligament in his ankle from basketball..men... the things they do for sports huh haha

Whit said...

ooo i wanna try that smashbox illuminating serum- your skin is perfect!! you're soo gorgeous hun!

Jess said...

This is such a pretty eye makeup! I love it! :)

Pop Champagne said...

HAHAHA your aunt's comment is so funny, I can see that too actually! Cuz there's a girl with short short hair that I work with and she's divorced! I guessed from her attitude and hair that she was either single or divorced the first time I met her LOL

Wind said...

Diane, you're beautiful!!!!! How are you???

SPECiAL x GiRL said...

i really like the last pic. the lashes & contacts look great. what kind of lashes are they?

MakeupJunkee said...

wow you look so pretty..