Followers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Face update

Mika, asked how my skin/breakouts were. I am not having the cystic pimples anymore but I am dealing with scarring. Scarring on the cheeks is probably the worst of all scars. When I was four, I probably got in a fight, hence the straight looking scar. I tried to take pics of my face so I could compare to see how my face has gotten better. Looking at these photos, somewhere between January and before April, I broke out. As you can see, these photos are with flash. In January, I was REALLLLLLy white compared to April's pics of which I am tanning, easily I might add. Throughout this whole time, I have been using tea tree oil in my oil of olay night cream as a moisturizer. It's been pretty good to me.


Remember this photo that I showed? Well, after this, I broke out even MORE!



YUCK, I know.. Well, here's the little update.


8 comments:

Lulu said...

wow you do tan easily girl! I agree, acne scars are a pain to get rid of, just be patient with them :) have you considered trying any of the whitening serums blogger girls have been recommending, such as the Paul & Joe ones, I've heard they help to lighten up discolorations considerably. Also, AHA cream might help your skin renewal.
Good luck sweetie! :)

alltheprettyshimmers.com said...

wow you got totally dark in April! Hope your skin gets better! :)

Chrissy said...

I'm using AHA cream as well and it's really helped lighten scars and get rid of some blemishes.

Whit said...

cosmedicine's hydra healer AND megadose are really good for scarring!

jewels said...

hey, do you think b/c of your tanning, your break out even more. b/c i remember reading something about tanning creates more break outs.

Girly Posh said...

awww.. i thought your skin got better! i think i tend to break out when i tan.. so i dont tan anymore..

LipStick Staiin said...

you do break out easily huh.. sigh* have u tried this one toner that i did a review on from my main blog jesmakeup.blogspot.com? well one time i was really breakin out like crazy (cuz i used the a foundatoin that wasnt good for me) but i stopped but still broke out a lot but i got that toner and it really helped a lot! also it helped someone who tried it too n said the toner really worked! u should give it a try.. but everyones diff.. i just hope itll work for u if it worked for a few others! xoxo

-jeSMakeup

angie519 said...

It's fun to look at your skin color changes! haha.

Awww, I think your scars are rather small though. Oh, I just got the beautymaker bb mineral concealer that fuz recommended and it does a pretty good job covering scars!