Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Clinique Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula Review

So, remember how I was going to test this out and inform you all about it? Well, I was sad that when I twisted the cap tonight, it stopped, meaning that it's gone! I am sad and don't know if I should dish out and repurchase it. Here is my review.

Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula image and description from clinique.com

Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula

Spot treatment gently fades the look of marks and discolourations left by acne pimples, blemishes. Oil-free.

  • Skin Types: All
  • Concern: Acne
.07 oz./2 g $13.50

______________________________________________________
Overall review 4/5
I applied this generously and religiously for the first week but nothing happened so I didn't use it as religiously as I did. I stopped for a couple of days and was determined to see if it worked for real.Out of the blue, I started seeing results and I knew it was coming from this product because it was the only change in my routine! I was so sad to see that it was officially done today. I am gonna try to open it to see if there are any left.
Texture 5/5
Whenever I apply this on, the scar feels creamy and almost as if it firmed my scar or that area up. It felt almost... like a good slightly lumpy feeling. I am not sure how to describe it but yeah...Perhaps it is because this is a thick-ish cream. It feels like nothing is on my face. I used to think it would not work well because I could not feel anything!

EDIT: I know how it feels now! It feels like a primer, like a silicone based one.
Price 3/5
When I read reviews, I was afraid mine would run out within the first to second week. Honestly, every time and day I used it, I was hoping it would not be the last. haha. I would say, for $13. 50, I wish there would be more.
Repurchase? i guess... it's so pricey but I think I will buy it.. I wish there was an alternative.

Am I missing anything? pictures? I will post one tomorrow since my battery is not charged.

13 comments:

H.A.N.A.chan said...

Hi darl, here's the link http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/hanyanghan. but mostly i sell used & 2nd hands (but all still in good conditions) :) I'll create another blog for selling the brand new cute tiny things that I still have :)
If the clinique acne solutions works for you I think you should re=purchase

Soapaholic said...

Thanks for reviewing this!! I really need something for my acne marks.X|

Yumeko said...

yes i think u should repurchase it if it works! at least till u dont need it anymor

Miss imperfect said...

i had mine for 2-3 weeks i think and it's still working fine and i use it twice a day so maybe u got a defective one

angie519 said...

Yeah those twist up scar products make it convenient to apply but there is so little product! If you see results, I'd say it justifies the price =P haha

Aww yeah, I'm still bummed about the Mr. .. Oh well. Just gotta deal with it. This happens every time I see him =P. Thanks Diane =)

LipStick Staiin said...

its been awhile!!!!!!! just wanted to say hi =) xoxo

-jeSMakeup

Lulu said...

Thanks for the review! They should give us more if it costs that much! haha, that's one thing I don't like about the twisty kind of container, u never know how much is left. But glad that it works out for ya!

tina said...

I don't know the guy's name...I only know his wife but he used to live in Arkansas...

tina said...

by the way, good to see more hmong girl who have the same interests...

Pop Champagne said...

thanks for the review! Yeah cliniqe is a bit expensive, but I guess you get what you pay! I will def try it out when they have their next clinque bonus sale :D

iambeautiful20 said...

what a great review. Btw thanks for stopping by my blog :) dont forget to enter my contest if you want lol.

MiuMiu said...

thanks for the review! i mighthave to get this if my pimples get out of control during the time of the month XD

Austrian_Babe said...

I tried this stuff a while back and it was ok, but nothing special. I´m on Retin-A now (my dad ordered it for me, I didn´t have a prescription) and it has been working amazingly well!!!