Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Award Time

award

I received a few awards and tags and sorry that I have not been doing them! Thanks Ji, for awarding me! Love you!

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients’ blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

Time to spread the loveeee ;)

I’m here to give this award to (in random order):

1) Angie

2) Kazang

3) Katie

4) Stephie

5) Kathy

6) Jen

7) Fuz

8 ) Jes

9) Iyah

10) Audrie

5 comments:

fuzkittie said...

AW thank you Diane! <33

kkkkatie said...

haha.. I find myself using generous scopings of everything to try to use them up >_< THANKS for the award! You are so sweet =)

My bf and I also want to get into roller blading. Lemme know what you find is good.

Makeup World said...

Thanks hon!

Audrie said...

thank you for the award hun! :)

angie519 said...

Thanks Diane! =)