Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Skin Update

EDIT: Jing Yuan, please make your page public for moi please!=) and picture of my before.

So, remember how I posted my pic of my horrendous cystic pimple? It doesn't stop, does it. I long for my old face. What the funK is wrong with me? I eat the normal food that I always did. I can't seem to think what the heck has caused this.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can send me a few BB cream samples just so I can find the right shade. It's so embarrassing going to class with this type of face, especially when my MAC NC30 foundation is too dark on me so I am bare most days. I'm leaning towards Clinique so anyone have good recommendations on Clinique foundations?

Last night, I bought the Superbalanced formula one and the SA totally gave me the wrong shade. She gave me Light in (Neutral). While looking nice in the store, I was PINK when I went out to the parking lot! haha. I really like the formula but different shade for sure.



Please be aware that I have scary pictures of my acne and scars. Only attempt to scroll down if you want to see.
..............
...............
........................
.................................
........................................
..............................................
.....................................................................
.................................
..................
.
.
.
.
.
. My BEFORE picture, from this winter. I wasn't even wearing foundation! Just blush and eyeliner and lipgloss!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is without any face makeup. Just moisturizer.

My left side.

My right side.


I am extra shiny from the Neutrogena Deep Clean Orange formula. I look extra OILY even after moisturizing. Since I left my makeup at my parents' house, I am using Mario Badescu's Vitamin A and E moisturizer. It doesn't nourish my skin and isn't very hydrating.

16 comments:

Girly Posh said...

aww... i dont like clinque very much... every time I go there the sa's always give me the wrong shade that is way to dark and orangy...

maybe it's best to stay clear from any makeup right now until your skin clears up...

kkkkatie said...

aww.. poor girl =( This happens to me too every once in awhile. I think it could just be due to the hormonal fluctuations that we all go thru. Usually when my skin breaks out, I mix a few drops of Tea Tree oil with my foaming cleanser at night. And also apply Origin's spot treatment on the breakouts before I sleep. I find that this combo clears up my skin in a couple of days.

Where do you live? I don't mind sending you BB cream samples (I have the legere and skinfood mushroom shade 2). I'd say that legere is good for NC 30 and skinfood mushroom NC 25-30. But honestly, I don't think BB cream actually improves the condition of your skin at all. It's just a really thick TM. hope this helps =)

Nicki said...

hey girl. Try natural soaps. That has helped me and I don't get pimples on my cheeks anymore. Occassionally, I will get a couple on my chin and that's it

One of my friends uses Aveeno.

Titty said...

My skin has been acting up too. I don't know what to do but cry.

I am trying to figure out if I should resort to birth control, but the side effects creep me out (ie - blood clots and shit, lol.)

glitteryeyesxx said...

Aww, your skin isn't that bad. My skin was the WORST back when I was in high school. I'm talking, literally, I would have bleeding all over my face. Have you gone to a dermatologist? You can go on antibiotics but I don't think it does anything. Lol, it works for only a bit and then you're back worser than ever. I know this sounds kind of extreme but would you ever consider going on bc pills (birth control)? My friend did that and her skin is so beautiful! Ortho Tri Cyclo Lo or Yasmin are a few of the bc that claim and promote clearer skin. I hope that helps =]

shexilicious said...

oh I have the same thing too! Im pretty sure it's hormonal! And for clinique, you should try the Light shade .. Neutral is way too pink!

Jing Yuan said...

heya hunni,

just stumbled onto ur blog..hope ur skin gets better soon. I dont mind sending u my skinfood bb cream *mushroom shade 2 which i got like 3 months ago...i have used it once and its just lying around looking for someone to love...
let me know if u r interested!
xxx

Makeup World said...

I think its that time of the year where every girl will break out! I hate it when I break out! I broke out a lot during my school year. Its school stress I tell ya!

Beauty Snap said...

Aw, I'm so sorry that you are having bad breakouts.. Hopefully they will go away soon.
I read a really great article on hormonally influenced breakouts (it was in ELLE magazine--latest one) the poor girl in the article went through almost every remedy possible.
Try going to a dermatologist if the salycilic acid washes aren't working (i like biore's cool ice one..) I'm having problems with pimples too (maybe it's the seasonal changes?)

Yumeko said...

i am like that sometimes, my skin is soo unhappy

HUGS

have u tried the lush face soap? i think that improved me skin

Yumeko said...

the lush cleanser is called angels on bare skin

hope that helps dearie!!!

but i hear they have one for troubled skin too

ask them for samples ^^

Rachel said...

ahh, my cheeks started breaking out like that just this past year too...i'm not sure what your skin type is so i'm not sure if any products i rec will help you =/

Yumeko said...

oh sweetie! can u email me ur address?

Wind said...

Sorry to hear about your skin woes. Try the MB Moisture Magnet for daytime. It is very moisturizing! I love it!

As for Clinique foundations try the Perfectly Real one that's my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support though :D

Miss imperfect said...

My skin is doing the same thing right now i've never broke out before i think it's stress or something before when i had a pimple i would use The Body Shop's tea tree oil spot treatment that's stuff use to kill my pimple in a few days but don't over use it like me because my skin got immune to it and it doesn't work on me anymore i hope tea tree oil can help u out

angie519 said...

Awwww poor girl! What samples do you need still? I'd be happy to send some to you! I only have Legere BB, and Hanskin though. I do think BB does a good job covering acne, but I think it clogs my pores a bit.

Aww sweetie, I was looking back on my previous photos and thinking the same thing about my skin! I think our skin just goes through phases. Be careful not to over do it with trying new skincare products/foundations. That can aggravate your skin more!

Maybe you should first try to find a face wash. Because it could be possible that your face wash isn't cleaning your skin 100%. Maybe try a cleansing oil to remove dirt/makeup then using a gentle (non-drying) face wash. That's helped me.