Followers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser Review



5 f. oz for $18. 50

Clinique claims:
Foamy cream-mousse cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly, gently, efficiently. Comforts with soothing botanicals. Leaves skin feeling moist, clean, fresh. A great value, too: concentrated formula is long-lasting. Ophthalmologist Tested.

What I say:
This is my HG cleanser as of right now compared to the other cleansers( Mario Badescu-Enzyme Cleansing Gel and Neutrogena- Deep Clean Cleanser and Oil-free Acne wash) in my bathroom. First of all, it is creamy and very concentrated. I use a pea size amount, lather with water, and BAM! My whole face is covered. It's super creamy and soft as you lather it into your skin. When you wash it off, you see EVERYTHING that was on your face. (I need to see color in the water to prove to me that it's a good cleanser) This acts like a makeup remover as well because in the water, I see my waterproof mascara, and colors of blush and foundation. I never see anything using my other cleansers. After I wash my face, it feels sqeaky clean. On me, it doesn't leave my face feeling moisturized so I would then have to moisturize.

Thanks to Katie for sending me a sample when I had issues with my face. Also, skin update: I am no longer getting the huge cystic pimples but I am just dealing with little white heads on my forehead and scarring on my cheeks.

12 comments:

kkkkatie said...

yayy =) Good to see that your skin's getting better!

The west coast must be miserable in the summer. Come visit the east! and we can meet up =)

fuzkittie said...

Sounds like a winner!!

alltheprettyshimmers.com said...

oooh nice review!! I'm glad you found a cleanser that works for you. Regarding your previous question about my bangs in my video, I will do a video response to it soon so look for it :)

Chrissy said...

I'm going to give this a shot! When I find it anyway. Thanks for the review!

Miss imperfect said...

i'm glad your skin is getting better for your scars i think you should try cliniques acne solution the post blemish formula twist up stick the guy at sephoria recommended it to me and i've been using it for a few weeks and it's making mt scars lighter

MiuMiu said...

thanks for the review
i love facial clenasers that only require a tiny amount..i like to be cheap that way haha

Lily said...

i use this too. i like it except that it leaves my face superrr dry.

PinkyKathy said...

wow I have to check this. I'm running out of m/u remover now. ^__^

pls visit my blog if you have time, I just get started.

Iyah said...

I love CLinique! FOr me, they are a winner for skincare! :D

Pop Champagne said...

hey cool, I'm glad I made the right choice sticking with Clinque. Thanks for the post :)

Makeup World said...

Oooo...Another Clinque item to add to my list. lol..Are you still up for May 30 for our trip? Girly Posh can not make it =*(.

angie519 said...

Awww good I'm glad! I'm starting to get larger pimples .. >.< No idea why! I've cut back on coffee b/c I think that may be the culprit!

I used this cleanser a long time ago. I don't remember how my skin liked it though.