Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clinique haul

I just got back from exchanging my Clinique foundation for the Rinse-off foaming cleanser (check my post below for my review) and something that one of my bloggers, missimperfect, recommended. After reading great reviews from clinique.com, I insisted on getting it. This product is the acne solutions post blemish formula. I can't wait to try it out and let you all know about it! Until then, ta-ta!

Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula

Acne Solutions Post Blemish Formula

Spot treatment gently fades the look of marks and discolourations left by acne pimples, blemishes. Oil-free.

  • Skin Types: All
  • Concern: Acne
.07 oz./2 g $13.50

6 comments:

kkkkatie said...

Oooooo interesting. Lemme me know how it is =) I think there's a nordstrom clinique GWP coming up in may haha

LipStick Staiin said...

how interesting is that... i think i wanna check this product out.. like on my forheead.. goshh i break out there the most!

-jeSMakeup

Miss imperfect said...

aww u went out and got it i hope it works for u i've been using it for about 2 -3 w weeks and i really do see my scars fading hope it works out for u =]

Chrissy said...

Can't wait to read your review for this product!

Lulu said...

ooo interesting product, please let us know how it is once you try it out!

angie519 said...

I remember looking into that a while ago. I'm excited to see what you think! =)