Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sephora's Sale


These are only found at Sephora and are Limited Edition. Snatch them before they are gone. I have read some of you gals who have already bought goodies from there! These are a few of the things that are great deals!




Croc Case - Full Face Collection ($250 Value) (Original Price $56-now only $44!!) Buy Here

This set contains:
- Sixteen Eyeshadows
- A Highlighter
- Bronzer
- Two Blushes
- Three Lip Glosses




Too Faced World Domination Tour All Access Backstage Beauty Collection ($150 Value) (Original Price $42 now only $34!!) Buy here
It looks so pretty!!


What else you need to know:
When opened, the World Domination Tour plays the Dance of the Sugar plum Fairy while the Envy figurine twirls in place. The makeup trays may also be removed so that it can be used as a musical keepsake jewelry box.

Set includes:
- Eight Eye Shadows
- Duo Bronzer
- Face Illuminator
- Six Lip Glosses
- Brow Powder
- Eyeliner Cake
- Blush



CARGO

$25 Buy here


What else you need to know:
This set features:
- 4 x 0.085 oz Holiday Nights Eye Shadow Quad
- 0.317 oz Blush
- 0.041 oz Boogie Nights™ Eye Pencil in Silver
- 0.078 oz Face & Body Sparkle



Tarte The Vanity Limited Edition Palette ($494 Value)

ONLY $52 plus free shipping! buy here


What else you need to know:
This set features:
- 16 brand-new eyeshadows
- 16 brand-new lipglosses
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
- Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
- Deluxe luminizer
- Four powder blushes
- Deluxe eyeshadow
- Eyelining brushes


All information and photos are courtesy of Sephora.com

10 comments:

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

i keep thinking abt getting tat too faced palette but i really shouldnt XD
good thing sephora doesnt ship overseas

spankedelic said...

makeup!!!!! ahhhhhh...how tempting. i'm trying to be good and not buy anything. lol.

Iyah said...

SALE!!! I dont wanna look! lol!

I got the laneige stuff from the Amore store :D

acutelife said...

why oh why sephora doesnt ship overseas T-T they all look so tempting!! oh hi btw lolz..thanks for your comments :) and..what is hmong?

Nicki said...

Hey there. Kuv yog Hmoob. I was browsing through your page from YouTube. Nice blog and YouTube page. :)

angie519 said...

Diane! My local Costco didn't have the brush set! I'll try another location sometime and hopefully they'll have it!

Funny thing is, when you last commented, all that snow had nearly melted. Roads were just fine. BUT 2 nights ago, it snowed again! Hahha we got 2 inches but the roads are okay right now >.<.

My New Years was good! I fell asleep reading my book, before midnight haha. I was dead tired after work.

Aww, well I hope yours was good anyways =)

angie519 said...

Hahha kk! I'm glad you found a set! Try Coastal Scents if you want more! =)

Iyah said...

I have not seen any difference so far. I mean it did heal my acne but it took too long for them to disappear, and when I used my Clinique 7 day scrub, that thing helped my acne more than ever. I dunno... we'll see :/ I do like the moisturizer of laneige though. I think its worth it because it does help with my combo skin :)

Nicki said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blogs. My hubby is Cambodian. :) Do you have MySpace or Facebook? If you do, add me. I have the links on my blogs. Take care!

acutelife said...

lolz nah i dont live in USA otherwise I wont be drolling around ppl's blog lemming for their make up stuff LOLz. I currently live in Jakarta but goin to move to melbourne soon. I travel quite alot so I'll be in both places and THailand too this year lolz. THanks for the detailed info about Hmong. it's very interesting coz I've never heard abt it. I googled it and found heaps more info lolz I just love learning about ethnic and cultural stuff. btw sorry I havent add you to my list,I wanted to add others too, will do that soon, im very poor at my blogspot knowledge -_-" and these days Im busy running around preparing for my wedding. so i'll do that asap!! :)