I'm so late with this post but here it is. A few weeks ago, I was able to meet up with Miss Beautiful Kazang. You might know her as http://makeup-world.blogspot.com/ If you read her blog entry, it's true. We were roaming around for hours it seemed. I didn't have much in mind but I ended up hauling a few things.
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero ($16)
Quick Review: I love that it's creamy and glides as its name but I am returning this since its not waterproof on my oily lids. Within minutes, the color on my waterline was gone ! I'm going for the MUFE Aqua Eyes. They were sold out last time which is why I settled for this one.
2. My very first Smashbox makeup ($59.00)
In order from L-R
- 0.24 oz Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- 0.5 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- 0.39 oz Quench Moisture Rich Lip Gloss
- 0.5 oz O-Glow
- 0.84 oz Illuminating Serum
- 0.27 oz Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
- 0.31 oz Eye Shadow Quad in Bright Eyed
Quick Review: I bought this one and not the foundation based value kits because I wanted more face products (excluding foundations). I love love love it! You all should try out the O GLOW! It's got the consistency like that of its primer and is like a tinted cheekstain. One thing I don't like is, (Because I am breaking out on my cheeks,) using this cheekstain reddens my bumps more making it obvious that I have acne right now! It made my cheek look blotchy! I'll have to wait until my skin gets better. I haven't had time to try out all of the products yet but one thing, I LOVE IT!