Followers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ironic Life + Haul

Nothing much to say besides "Life, please don't throw the curve ball on me now."

I'm so late with this post but here it is. A few weeks ago, I was able to meet up with Miss Beautiful Kazang. You might know her as http://makeup-world.blogspot.com/ If you read her blog entry, it's true. We were roaming around for hours it seemed. I didn't have much in mind but I ended up hauling a few things.

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero ($16)


Quick Review: I love that it's creamy and glides as its name but I am returning this since its not waterproof on my oily lids. Within minutes, the color on my waterline was gone ! I'm going for the MUFE Aqua Eyes. They were sold out last time which is why I settled for this one.




2. My very first Smashbox makeup ($59.00)



In order from L-R

- 0.24 oz Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
- 0.5 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- 0.39 oz Quench Moisture Rich Lip Gloss
- 0.5 oz O-Glow
- 0.84 oz Illuminating Serum
- 0.27 oz Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
- 0.31 oz Eye Shadow Quad in Bright Eyed


Quick Review: I bought this one and not the foundation based value kits because I wanted more face products (excluding foundations). I love love love it! You all should try out the O GLOW! It's got the consistency like that of its primer and is like a tinted cheekstain. One thing I don't like is, (Because I am breaking out on my cheeks,) using this cheekstain reddens my bumps more making it obvious that I have acne right now! It made my cheek look blotchy! I'll have to wait until my skin gets better. I haven't had time to try out all of the products yet but one thing, I LOVE IT!

9 comments:

LadyJane said...

Aww, I'm sorry the UD liner did not work for you - I really like those liners. Maybe you don't hafta return it if you use an eye primer first :) I have the MUFE Aqua Eyes in black and it is seriously waterproof! I jumped and swam in the ocean with it and the liner stayed put!

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

oooh the smashbox kit looks really good , i cant wait for all ur reviews!

i wanna try mufe liners too!

kkkkatie said...

I've been wanting to get that smashbox kit for a Long time now! Is everything in the kit useful? Including the Illuminating serum and the Fusion soft lights? Thx!!

Makeup World said...

What a bummer that the eye liner didn't work for you. I knew you were in the need for a good eye liner when we meet at Sephora.

Vanessa M. said...

i love zero!

fuzkittie said...

Yea Aqua Eyes! I hope you will like it when you get it~ Haha.

GirlyPosh said...

I have one of those liners too and it smudges cause of my lids too... I love the colors though and how it glides on so beautifully

You need MUFE!

acutelife said...

the smashbox kit looks real yummy!!! :D do some looks with them and post them up will you ;)

angie519 said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the Smashbox kit! I've never taken a liking to their stuff, sadly.

Yeah try MUFE! It smudges a bit, but it's the best compared to everything else I've used! I have real oily lids too!

Hahha awww I'm glad I could be of service =)