Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

In an Instant Anti-Aging Heidi Klum Skin Care line EDITED

I thought I'd rewrite my post since it's just a lot of rambling everywhere. This isn't a review but simply asking if I should continue using this or not.

Remember PurseBuzz's video on this product? Here's the video that got me SOLD although I thought using a Cream Cleanser vs. Foam Cleanser wasn't a great comparison. It should have been foam vs. foam.

This is basically Heidi Klum's Anti-Aging Skincare line. In the sample kit, you receive the foaming cleanser, intensive firming serum, instant wrinkle smoother, instant daily tinted moisturize with spf. 15, and a bonus -intensive eye treatment.


Well, I gave in and bought it after seeing Pursebuzz's video. The sample kit that I got, I still have... mainly because I don't know if my continued use will make my skin used to the products. I have only used it 3-4 times because of this matter. (Do you have to be a loyal user? If not, will it make me break out like crazy like how Pro-activ works?) I received another box, I was like, "What the heck! I haven't even used the first box!" and also, I called to cancel but forgot to send the second box back. I am so bummed because I haven't even opened the second one so I can't tell you what's in it but I'm sure the same products from the first but in bigger sizes. I just called to ask why I was charged 29.95 so many times when I had already cancelled but that's because I didn't know the second box was the 90day one and not like the sample kit. (IMO, I thought the sample kit was already a good size. GEEZ) So, here I am with $89.00 down the drain with an unopened In an Instant Anti-Aging skincare set because I havent finished my sample kit and I'm afraid it'll be like the PRO-ACTIV things that will suck you in to buying their things over and over again with continued use. What are you thoughts ladies?

If you know anyone who uses it, please let me know because I am bummed out about paying money for something I don't use. I will sell it at a discount price.

14 comments:

Iyah said...

wow! $89 bucks! I have not heard about this product so I really don't know how it works. I don't use anti-aging prods but I know I need to start one :) let us know about your thoughts on this product :)

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

have u tried selling it on ebay?
i am all for anti aging products but i already have a line i am using right now which i am attached to

btw , i think there are dip in nail polish removers, not sure abt nail polish...wouldnt it be messy heeheee

Vanessa M. said...

ouch! hmm im sure you can sell it, why not contact pursebuzz? maybe she can help?

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

u know someone told me abt the stick on nail polish that comes in like a sheet ...from avon was it?


haveu tried tat?

fuzkittie said...

Never heard of this! Well.. does your skin like it? Maybe give it a bit more time. If not, then sell it.

acutelife said...

try ebay, I almost can always sell my unwanted stuff on ebay! good luck on it :)

angie519 said...

I've never heard of this line. Use it for a bit longer, because using new products can require some time for your skin to get use to it. I suggest another week or so of using the products and see how you like it. Or maybe finish the trial kit and then see what your skin thinks. Then sell it if you don't like it. Ebay is a good idea.

angie519 said...

Aw thanks! It's the Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo! My hair is limp as hell though! Your hair looks beautiful in your photos! I'm super excited at the prospect of long hair.. only like another year to go =( haha

Your hair's brown right now? It looks black in your photos.

angie519 said...

Hahaha. Only time will tell for me. But hey, if that didn't happen, then you wouldn't have met your hubby!

Yeah! I wish I could just gather all you gals together! =(

Hahha oh I remember that happening to me when I had dyed hair! Pulling the ends up towards your roots really makes it noticeable!

Dark hair is quite flattering on most gals. And apparently dark hair is trendy this season!

Awwww a Geisha? Take pictures once you dye your hair dark!

MiuMiu said...

hey diane!
haha i dunno if you really wanna teach abroad in korea...things are so inconsistent here =p but the exploring and makeup shopping is fun haha.
i saw the brush cleaned on the vid and i was convinced too! haha..but $89 is quite a lot. i tried pro-activ before..didn't seem to do anything for me. if i were you...i'd just sell it rather than take the risk of any break outs on your face. but i think most people's skin will get used to a certain product with continued use, that's why i tend to change my skincare once every 1-2 years. after using something for so long, i don't see any benefits from it anymore. i hope you find something you like soon =)

MiuMiu said...

hey diane!
haha i dunno if you really wanna teach abroad in korea...things are so inconsistent here =p but the exploring and makeup shopping is fun haha.
i saw the brush cleaned on the vid and i was convinced too! haha..but $89 is quite a lot. i tried pro-activ before..didn't seem to do anything for me. if i were you...i'd just sell it rather than take the risk of any break outs on your face. but i think most people's skin will get used to a certain product with continued use, that's why i tend to change my skincare once every 1-2 years. after using something for so long, i don't see any benefits from it anymore. i hope you find something you like soon =)

MiuMiu said...

haha i dunno if you really want to teach in korea...things are so inconsistent....the makeup and exploring the city is fun though.
after seeing the vid with the cleanser i was convinced too haha...but it seems kinda pricey. maybe you should sell it? so you don't risk having break outs or anything.
i think everyone's skin will get used to something eventually...that's why i change my skincare items once every 1-2 years if i don't see my skin benefitting from it anymore. like laneige...sometimes i find random breakouts from it.
pro-activ didn't do anything for me..blah to them!

MiuMiu said...

oh shoot..haha i didn't realize the comment went through already..i thought it was deleted...so you can delete the second one i posted XD

Kimberly Tia said...

oh dear $89 -- OUCH!
i hate when you spend a big $$ amount for something that just does NOTHING for you and your STUCK.

i hope you'll be able to find a buyer for it girl, maybe try ebay? or do a swap with another member???