Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Freebies

I might just start a Freebies of the week or something because lately, I've been all about it! I wanted to share with you guys because I want you all to have the things I do too- without paying for it! Most or maybe all are only for US residents, I'm sorry.

1. FREE SUAVE HAIR PRODUCT (UP TO $3) - GOOD FOR ONLY TODAY- the 14th.

http://www.suave.com/nomics/index.html

2. Walgreens Revlon MATTE product (up to $10) FREE after REBATE.

1. Grab a Savers Catalog from the store.
2.Accumulate Rebates and at the end of the month, send it in & then get it back. An additional 10% is added if you choose to get your money on a Walgreens giftcard but with the economy, I prob. would not choose this option.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the new layout. You're too kind Diane. I love reading your blog cause I'm a noob when it comes to makeup

Vanessa M. said...

your so sweet!

GirlyPosh said...

oh i love freebies!

Iyah said...

Wooohoo yay for free stuff! :D Thanks for the comment girl! I feel better now but not yet fully recovered :/

spankedelic said...

lol. i'm glad you liked the video. my dogs are so much fun. they have a personality of their own. they're so much fun to be around. little brats!