Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thunder Thighs


What to do about thunder thighs. I acquired this gene from my lovely mother but I absolutely hate it! Well, most of it is because I was very active as a young child. All I ever did was run and chase boys or race them. Ever since I was young, that's all I could remember. My thighs are mostly muscle, mostly more on my front than on my back. It looks curvy which is AWKWARD and also, my calves are just as big. Any thing I should do about it?

You're probably going to think there's nothing wrong but I find it as an insecurity because I have a smaller top and then curvy bottom.

8 comments:

shexilicious said...

oh sweetie we have the same problem. i have muscular thighs AND calves :(
i guess its good knowing i'm not alone!!!

angie519 said...

Muscular thighs and calves ain't a bad thing! I really need to tone mine more!

SPECiAL x GiRL said...

i have large thighs & i like it but i can understand how some people don't feel the same. i don't know how to lose the thighs but i HAD large calves. i am currently taking weight lifting and the following leg exercises minimized the calve size soooo much; leg extension, lunges, lunges with weights, & step ups. i used to struggle with boots but now...I can fit into them! yay!

fuzkittie said...

You still have a hot body! I'm not sure this will still help you, but if muscles are left un-stretched after exercising, they'll just stay that shape and not become lean and less prominent... I learned that women should always stretch their legs after a day of wearing heels so that the calves don't get big.

imee said...

with sexy abs like urs, thick thighs are the way to go! i know it's an insecurity, but still, love ur curves... their much, much better than having chicken legs.

It's Malia said...

I wish my body even looked closed to that! =] I love your stomach, my stomach used to be like that too until I got crazy on sweets!! =[

But I have very muscular calves too! I can never find a nice boot that will fit my calves.. it fits my feet but not my claves... AHH!!!

GirlyPosh said...

omg.. thunder thighs my ass! you are so hott girl! you DON'T NEED A MAKEOVER! you should make ME OVER! hehe

Viva La Fashion said...

ugh. i know how you feel. i hate not being able to control the way you want your body to look. :(