Followers

Friday, November 7, 2008

TAG, I'm finally IT

YAY, thanks to SpecialXgirl for tagging me=) I've been waiting to be tagged and here's my chance to blurb about 6 random things about myself.


Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

My 6 random facts:
1. Although I usually have a good memory with who I meet, I have a bad memory with what I say. I don't know if it's because I talk TOO much and don't remember or that something's wrong in the head. I usually forget about an argument (that is, if there is any) from the night before and live the next day like it's completely new. I love that it naturally occurs like that to me.

2. My husband and I call each other " the boy/girl down/up the block." because we did seriously live on the same street. quick funny note: when we first moved to town, he bribed my little twin sisters to get my name! I'm glad things magically worked out!

3. I've been to a private school with a full tuition scholarship that costs more than the University here's tuition! I have a full college tuition scholarship too! Thank the heavens.

4. I have a big family because my dad was an orphan and he just wants his name to be carried on. I love my daddy.

5. In Elementary school, when recess ended, I ran back to my class line but as I turned around, Teddy 's front teeth BANGED into my left eyebrow. It was a hot day so I thought I was sweating but when I wiped it from my eyes, it was blood. I was a tough soldier. No crying at all, I ever told my nurse that I wanted a band aid and that I did not need my parents to take me to the hospital for stitches. I braved through the day until I went home. My mommy went ballistic and forced me to go to the hospital. I cried cause I was SCARED! See what parents do? They make things too serious that it scares the children! haha. I ended up with 5 stitches and oh yea, I felt every stitch because stupid doctor prob. must not have put enough anesthesia but he didn't know that because I didn't make a sound or cry.

6. I am not an emotional expressive person. I lack that which makes my relationship with my husband a bit more difficult because I'm not like the typical lovey-dovey mushy gushy type. In the end, it all works out because he understands but internally, I wish I could be more like a girl. LOL.

I am tagging the following people:
1. Judy
2. Maly
3. Chi
4. Elisa
5. Raine
6. May

4 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

I'm the opposite, my hubby says I'm too emotional lol It drives him bananas :x

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww thanks sweetie...yah, spam breath definitely for the lose! lol But to be honest, I don't even really remember what he looks like...I think I'm most bummed 'cause the circumstances were bad for me, hehe, but I'll get over it.

And wow, that's so awesome about your scholarships!! That's wonderful. =)

Vanessa M. said...

Hehe aww your cute...
Well you've seen my stash so lemme know if you wanna swap for anything :)

SPECiAL x GiRL said...

glad i was helpful : ) nice facts lol! i was entertained : )