Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

OMG. BB CREAM!!! You're making me go NUTS!

I love BB cream now. When I first tried it, I thought, "Too light!" and left it around. I decided to give it another try and BAM! I don't care if it's light on me because I love the coverage. I just made an eyebrow tutorial of which didn't come out that well but *clouds start to move apart from each other and light shines* OMG, I could not help but to watch it over and over because of my skin. I have looked up BB cream and most of it has a bunch of products that we use all in ONE.

For example: Some have SPF, lightening creams, moisturizers, and more. I'm definitely going to start looking for the right shade.

Here's the eyebrow vid. Watch this in HI RES if you want to see the real thing.. I do have bumps on my face so be aware!

I am wearing the BB cream that Fuz has been talking about: L'egere White Multi BB Cream. Click here to read more about it. She wrote a beautifully written blog about it.

2 comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

WOW Diane!!!

You're skin is perfection!!!
BB CREAM is like the new holy grail isn't!?!?

fuzkittie said...

It looks amazing on you!!! Flawless~ I'm so glad you love it. I don't think it looks too light for you, esp in the video, it looks just right!