Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ly-Na Pearl Cream, Skin Update

I have been using this as a mask every night and I think it has been making me break out with white heads! I really want it to work for me. I am usually not an observant person so.. I took pics of my before and hopefully within a week, I will update you with results, (if there are any.)

I know I made a review a few weeks ago about the Artistry products. I am deciding that I will return the products because as much as I like it, it does not do much for my acne besides balance my skin. Artistry has a 180 day guarantee so I am actually pretty happy with that. I will use the money to buy myself Mario Badescu products. I fell in love with my samples but I ran out and was currently using Artistry. SO LONG ARTISTRY!

GAHHH! I want a bare canvas to work with, not a pizza face!! What do you all suggest to help scars fade. I've tried Tea Tree Oil and this Ly-Na already.

10 comments:

Iyah said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I added you to my blog roll and I'm now following you on twitter. hahah! :)

Anywho, I'm sorry the Lyna is not working yet. I had that problem before (scars on my chin) and I guess I'm lucky that it faded. WHat I did is I used a lightening/whitening soap to fade my scars, then took vitamin E capsules to brighten up my skin. I also exfoliate like 3x a week and it helps me get rid of the dead skin cells.

The blot powder, do you want me to reserve it for you? :)

Kimberly Tia said...

aww poor hun

im sorry you're having skin issues -- i would def. follow iyah's skin regiment, just seeing her before/after pix alone inspires me to change my own beauty routine.

+ taking into consideration weather changes, stress, lack of water or sleep, changes in diet, "aunt flow" (LOL) -- those reak havoc on the face.

Ly-Na cream has been working out fantastic for me. I usually use a peeling gel, to rid the dead skin, and exfoliate. then spot treat my scars or acne, then do the all over application of Ly-Na green cream, sleep on it stinky and then in the morning just use a good facial scrub, Ive been using the new neutrogena grapefruit scrub =)

keep us posted!!!

Vanessa M. said...

interesting... ive been wearin it but hasnt done anything for me lol

Lily said...

i wanted to try lyna too. i love mario badescu products! but they're so expensive!

fuzkittie said...

It's super difficult to fade scar, and sometimes more difficult for some than others. My skin heals really slowly, so my scars are super stubborn. I think La Mer works well to lighten my skin overall, but on top of that, I use whitening masks from Japan. Silk Whitia makes AWESOME whitening masks. They work so well you can see the results immediately. They're sold on Sasa.

Wind said...

Diane, you should try Top-Gel cream. That's what I use and it works great for me!

SPECiAL x GiRL said...

omg i thought it was just me. i think ly na works for me some days and others not so much : (

Fei said...

I find that with pearl creams, things get worse before they get better. Give it a couple of weeks before you write it off as junk!

Fei said...

Yes, yes. Just let it help your skin purge the zits that would've come out anyway. :D

Iyah said...

Oh, the blot powder is in medium shade :)

When using Ly-na, make sure your face is squeaky clean. acne actually gets worse when face is not that clean. Although I don't use any toner. :/