Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lolita

although I've heard of this word many times, I never understood what it meant. After checking out the entrees from Kim's website, it gave me an idea. This is my take on Gothic lolita but you'll have to understand that I barely own anything black especially black accessories. The tie is my black leggings and the round beads on my head is a necklace. Just working with what I have...

(click to enlarge)






( A few questions on what lipstick I am wearing. I am wearing NYX Round lipstick in Eggplant!

7 comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

woohoo my lil gothic lolita!!!

oo awesome u get to smell like an old asian woman too -- I dont feel so alone! ^_^

fuzkittie said...

I looove that lip color on you! And you're soo glowy~~ :D Love it.

paperdollrevenge said...

Nice job! Good luck on the contest. I wasn't too clear what what a lolita was too, though I actually did understand but never had actual *resources* lol. And thanks for adding me! I'll do the same.

jeSmakeup said...

niceee! like a gothic skoo gurl! u did great! good luck<3

Audrie said...

gorgeous! what lipstick did you use? I love the color.

xphoebelinax said...

you did such an awesome job! good luck for the contest :)

SPECiAL x GiRL said...

popular look : ) looks like you had a great halloween look!

Btw, I tagged you so check it out on my blog : )

Take care! : DD