Followers

Monday, November 10, 2008

in exchange...

I settled for the Mineral Skin Finish Duo in Medium Dark/ Natural and Shimmer! I've never owned one of these before and the fact that I'm getting a setting powder and highlight in one compact, I could not avoid such a thing. It's probably from the permanent line but what Gee suggested I get( the MSF in Gentle and Soft) was sold out. I'm not much of a LimitedEdition or whatever fan so I can settle for permanent. The only thing that I am probably sad about is the McQueen Collection. Miss Stephie did such a beautiful YT tutorial on it.

Moving on, this is what MAC says about my new product:


Mineralizecolon Mineralize Skinfinish (Duo)
The two finishes of our popular Skinfinish presented in one convenient duo compact. One side provides a natural matte finish, while the other brings an ambient shimmer to cheeks and browbones. Available in five shade combinations. Limited edition.
9 g / 0.31 us oz
US$26.50



This is in my shade.

3 comments:

Gee said...

Ohh nice exchange! I have one too and I like it alot.

And I do think this is LE too :)

Vanessa M. said...

ooo very pretty <33
hey i had question, you said you had some red lip pencils, which kind were they?

Wind said...

hi diane! =)