Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Diane has gone BLONDE// Pictures of my Baby Siblings



HAHA, I WISH! I'd die in an instant. Totally unacceptable in my Hmong society and on top of that, the in laws are very traditional!! From the day I got married til now, the only color I have died my hair is black. I don't mind because I love black but my hair fades to a brown/red by the time summer rolls in.

I got this long strand of blonde highlights and I didn't have time to go to Sallys to get clips so I bobbypinned strips on my hair. The gal to the right is my younger sis. LOL. She looked very CHOLA at first but with a hat and glasses, she looked different.

A lot of people rave about NYX Thalia Round lipstick but I actually don't like it. It's not nude on my lips. It's actually TOO Pink for me. The only time I did like it was with this blonde hair. I don't know, I just like this look.

What do you all think!?



In the meanwhile, I miss my darlings.




She's my mini twin. She used to look like a porcelain doll with huge watery eyes. People who barely know us KNOW that we're related somehow! haha. She could pass for my daughter. Anyway, we only share the same father but we look like damn replicates! (left pic: Us back in the days. right: us now!)


(us back in 2006)

She's the baby girl of the family. Everyone knows that she's the prettiest of us all. haha. Ya know what? I looked like her when I was little!! Aww, look at how much she as grown!

11 comments:

fuzkittie said...

You totally look like Paris Hilton!!! xDD

jeSmakeup said...

hahaha

hmm wut is HMONG? wut language or country is that from? that disney gurl brenda song is half hmong.. but i have no idea wut that is..

Kimberly Tia said...

gaspp how cute would u be blonde!!! meowww...

paperdollrevenge said...

Wow! You really do look like you went blonde! That's awesome. You look cute and totally like an Asian Paris!

All this time I thought I wanted to get a blonde wig but I think the hair strips look great for pics!

Your lil sis could totally pass for your daughter...and I didn't realize you were already married! (Or I guess maybe I forgot, hehe.)

I still have a few Komenuka Bijin samples, so if you really want them, just leave me your e-mail addy and I'll send you a message there. =)

Iyah said...

Your siblings are too cute & you can totally pull out being a blonde girl! :D very pretty!

btw, how old are you when you got married?

Iyah said...

Oh wow! cool! :) You got married in an early age also! :D Yay!

Btw, the blot powder is now ready!:)

Iyah said...

The Blot powder is in Medium & I already sent you the email :) & Btw, I got married Jan 2008 :D

jeSmakeup said...

that is u! its ur nose... lol howd u do this? i thought u got it off a magazine cover or some sort...

Vanessa M. said...

your a sezy blonde! and you r kiddies are cute!!

angie519 said...

Aw cute hair!

Yeah, we think my dad's Mongolian. My major was China studies so learning about all the nomads and cultures/nationalities that weren't considered 'Han Chinese' really opened my eyes to the different races that exist in China then and now.

Thanks for all the compliments dear =)

Iyah said...

I sent it! :) I emailed you the tracking number! :D