Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner vs. Blacktrack Fluidline vs. HIP Creme Liner in Black

REVLON COLORSTAY EYELINER ~$5-$7 dollars at drugstores, Walmart, Target, etc




I was first introduced to the Revlon Color Eyeliner by Judy. I always saw her using it in her videos. One day I asked which liner she would recommend that wasn't so expensive and she directed me towards this one. Although it's smudge proof for her, sadly, it isn't for me. This does not work on my oily lids. =(

MAC BLACKTRAK FLUIDLINE $15 at MAC



I just bought the Blacktrack Fluidline yesterday and I've already fallen in love with it because of it's easy application. Because I am already skilled at using liquid liners and such, it's so easy for me since it just glides!! On my right eye, I had a bean size tumor on my lid which left me with a patch of skin without lashes and a scar that makes it hard for me to use eyeliner pencils. Using a gel or fluidline has helped me for a smooth uniform line.

HIP CREAM LINER in BLACK ~$7-$10 at drugstores, Walmart, Target, etc.



Although it dried up on me after a few hours, I was okay with it since it didn't smudge. I knew it was time to settle for a new one was when the whole thing dried up on me thus making it hard to apply.

3 comments:

angie519 said...

Yay! Glad the fluidline worked for you! It's one of my favorite gel liners. Revlon's colorstay also smudged for me =(.

Thank you! hahaha, really? You look feminine already!

angie519 said...

Fuzz? Did you think I was fuzkittie for a sec there? hahaha.

No, I just cooked for family and my sister who was visiting to celebrate her birthday =). I cooked for one extra, since my sister's bf said he might join.

It was really yummy!

angie519 said...

Hahah np!! I thought it was funny =P