Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Back!

So, I went and she used one of those instruments that they use to do annual check ups with and then she said, NOPE, there's nothing here. *PHEW*

Anyway, I was putting my pants back and saw some antibacterial that was sitting on top of the counter and I pressed down thinking it would come into my palm but it went straight into my right eyeball! LOL!! and OUCH! It hurt so bad!!!! Thank goodness no one saw. I was able to see and grab a tissue and wipe it off.


*relieved* and no more tampons for me.

3 comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

Whew!!!

Glad to hear that everything is ok "down unda" girl... AHHHAHHAHAA

and um antibacterial stuff.. no bueno for the eyes...tsk tsk!

imee said...

aww poor thing (about ur eye). but hey, at least it's all good under the hood =)

Vanessa M. said...

poor baby!!! well at least your all better now, hope your dosent sting!