Followers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Forever21 Winter Clothes Haul

Winter is almost around! AHHH. I dislike winter cause it gets so cold and I dread walking in the snow on campus and feeling all cold too! Luckily, I have my coat but the babe just bought me some things to add to my winter collection to keep me snuggle, fit, and warm. These beautiful skinnies are only $12.50 on the website. I snatched myself one of each of the three different washes. AND, it'll be easy to fit into your snow boots

Indigo

Denim Black

Dark Denim


These are labeled Summer Scarves but I could not give it up for only $5.50. The babe says it's too thin but what do you know.. A girl wants everything.

Magenta and Gold
Black and Gold


And a sweater for $13.50. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Lily said...

i love those $12.50 jeans! i already have two of every color and i need to stock up some more haha

ahbeeedotcom said...

i have that black and gold scarf im actually wearing it to work :) for 5.50 its a great steal. and ive got 2 of those 12.50 jeans ! theyre awesome

imee said...

i love those f21 skinnies. i got sum in the grey denim, omg! the fit is pretty nice considering it was less than $13!