Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BRRRR. It's COLD



So as you know winter is around! BRR. I just waited like 20 minutes for the bus and this baby saved my life!! I got this at H&M!! I love how it's full of buttons and you can button yourself all the way to your nose!!COZY baby!




This is for who posted about the Suite Array shadows ; she heard that some are chalky. In my opinion, it's pigmented and shimmery! I went for a subtle look today with shallow v. deep.

I went to Lens Crafter to buy my husband a birthday gift. I bought Dolce & Gabbana frames for him!
This is how it looks

6 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

lol is that you in the pic? why is your pic blurry? well that lok is sexy oin you and those are sum nice frames for your man :)

Bonnie said...

LOL, thanks for your opinion on the eyeshadows :P LOL, nice coat by the way, hmmmm, I got a pea coat from Forever 21 and I think I might get the coat you got from H&M too! It looks so much warmer >.<

Diane said...

Vanessa: I made my face blurry so that it would not take away from the coat=) Ya know how models don't have face expressions on runway.. so that there's just more focus on the outfit? haha. I wanted to do that. Anyway, thanks!

Bonnie: You should definitely get one. It is SOOO warm! I am not kidding. It was around 60-70 but I think it was 60!

Lily said...

hey i saw that jacket at H&M today! it's really cute, but i'm too short for it! lol

Diane said...

Lily, yes you can pull it off. I am only 5 feet hun

Vanessa M. said...

hahah ooh i see lol smart mama!