Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sad News/ Update

If you've been watching my youtube videos, I recently clamped off like 5 pieces of my eyelashes! Sad but I believe and have faith that my new ones will grow in and be longer too!

So I went to Sephora today before I got my new phone (the LG Rumour). I told the salesperson about it and she told me they only had about two things in there that would probably help. One was $125 dollars! I was totally not going to get that one since that is too pricey for me. The other was this Talika brand name one but it was $40 and I needed to know more about it. I kept looking around and read the back of each mascara box and found this one! It is made with aloe, wheat protein, and has silk to strengthen and condition. Although I know this will not help me, it was a good price (~$20) and I would like to test it out.

If anyone of you have a Walgreens that sells the Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator, please let me know! If you also have any other suggestions, please let me know.

2 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

Aww sweets I've been so out of the loop with vids since I'm on YT vacay lol I had no idea about your lash incident :( If you need some hook ups on the Ardell accelerator, my local beauty supply has them. So let me know ok? Email me at ilurvemakeupblogspot@gmail.com

Jennifer L said...

awww i'm sorry to hear that, i know how ur feel. i did that too

except i curled my eyelashes then put mascara on, and instead of waiting to dry i curled my lashes again, and my wet eyelashes stuck to my curler thus pulling them out...i wanted to cry LOL

thank god they're growing out, don't worry urs will too