Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Review on Sephora Purifying Brush Shampoo and Daily Brush Cleaner

WhereSephora stores or Sephora.com
Price $14
What it claims to doSephora Professionnel introduces a better way to care for your beauty tools. Just spray this daily anti-bacterial formula cleaner on your powder, blush, eye and lip brushes after using, and they'll be refreshed and ready to go for your next application.

My Ratings

Price 4/5
compared to baby shampoo, this is slightly more expensive
Packaging 5/5 I have no issues with it since it's like a spray
Product 4.5/5 It gets the job done but there must be multiple sprays to thoroughly clean it. The extra plus comes in with the sanitary content of it.

What I like about it I can see that this product will last me a long time. I have already used this product maybe 20 times and there is still atleast 90 something percent left. The signature scent of the Sephora brand is remarkably refreshing. It is indescribable. This would work perfectly with doing makeup on multiple people with limited brushes. The size is a bit bigger than on -the-go types but I could see myself carrying this with me on Vacation or something.

What I don't like about it I don't like how it takes a bit longer to clean them then really cleaning them with shampoo since there's no sudsing involved and you're basically just swifting it back and forth on a piece of towel to remove the makeup. For sure, more than one spray is needed. I would highly suggest just cleansing your brushes with a shampoo but unless you're traveling or doing makeup without water nearby, this is great.


WhereSephora stores or Sephora.com
Price $14
What it claims to doA shampoo that guarantees super-clean makeup brushes.

My Ratings

Price 4/5
compared to baby shampoo, this is slightly more expensive
Packaging 4/5 I don't like how the pump is so small. Very little shampoo comes out and so, I have to pump atleast three times before I get a dime size on my palm.
Product 4.5/5 It gets the job done very thoroughly and leaves behind a great scent!

What I like about it I can also see that this will last me a long time! I still have plenty left. When I lather the brush into my palm with some water, I see suds which is a good thing to know! I love to see that any product that is a shampoo suds because I know that I'm getting some work done. On eyeshadow brushes, it takes me only 1-2 pumps to clean it and for larger brushes like my MAC 187 and such, it takes about 1-4 because I like to wash it a second time just in case. How do you know it really works? Well, try squeezing the soap off your brush, you'll see tons of makeup!! It smells great and has anti-bacterial agents in it.

What I don't like about it I am not a big fan of the small pump! When I'm in a rush, I can't get the right amount and so I have to wait for days that I only have a few things to do to really cleanse my brushes. I wish I had more control of how much to use

No comments: