Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photoshoot with Bla Yang

Photoshoot with Bla Yang using a Canon SD750

Pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them




Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang


Model: Bla Yang; MUA: myself ; Photographer: the husband Fue Yang

5 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

5th pic is my fave! Awesome look you did here :)

Diane said...

Thanks Lurve. I'm not too good with editing ya know?

Vanessa <3 said...

wow great job!! cant wait to see your candy shoot
ps the model looks like tila tequila lol

Jennifer L said...

diane great job as MUA the pics look terrific as her makeup :D

Anastasia said...

Wow, you're amazing! And all the eyeshadows you use seem so pigmented! I especially love the colours on your profile picture.

Can you tell me what brand/shade they are?