Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My First Project as MUA

It's been a while and I thought I'd update. I've always told myself I should start writing in a diary to remember everything I do but I forget to. Anyway, I have this project that is coming up on August 23rd back in Milwaukee. I gather 10 girls to let me do their makeup and they'll receive the photos I take of them! It'll help with my portfolio.

It's been tiresome just thinking about it because I have to prepare so many things. Boy, I never thought it'd be this difficult but on the bright side, I'm soooo excited!


Here's a picture of what I did earlier just for fun!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooo I love it!

Vanessa <3 said...

i snooped through your blog hehe any tried to this on my sister..soo did not come out right lol!!! your jsut too cool for me diane!

ATOWNER said...

ITS GORGEOUS.

Anastasia said...

Beauutttiful! I must know what you use!