Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

BEACHY HAIR w/o Curling Iron &Hair Spray

I've been getting a lot of requests to do more hair tutorials. Ironically, I don't do my hair very often. I was raised with the motto: Tie your hair up, it's more respectful and when you cook, hair won't fall into the food! When I was younger, my dad would tie my 2 sisters and I's hair. Some days he would do a single french braid, or double french braid, use ribbons, half hair-pony tails, and pony tails with those round bubbly hair ties. I'm very plain and for me to doll up, take a long time... since I don't do it often.




7 comments:

Anne @ yummiebitez.com said...

what are you willing to swap? do you have your swap list yet? let me know if you put it up. i'll have the trio pending for you.

Anne @ yummiebitez.com said...

oooh kool. umm i think im interested in the honesty e/s. do you mind if you also provide a swatch with that? thanks :)

Anne @ yummiebitez.com said...

hey sorry, been caught up. I think i'm going to pass. i just looked at my stash and it looked similar to what i have already :( sorry, for taking a while.

*copied and pasted from blogger swap*

Lily said...

great tutorial! i think i'd burn myself though since i'm kinda clumsy :P

spankedelic said...

good luck with school hun! stay positive and if you need to talk, just email me! i know how you feel. i've been there before. there will be many nights of crying and wanting to give up, but i made it this far and i'm proud of myself and ready to start this new chapter of my life. you'll do well. just stay confident and don't let anyone get you down.

quitecontrary1977 said...

you look smashing with wavy hair!

miemiemie said...

love the hair!:D