Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

88-eyeshadow palette PEACH eyes

A few weeks ago, the hubby and I went to visit family and I brought my new CS palette so I could show my sisters and do makeup on them. We went to two concert parties in a weekend and we traveled to different places and so when I came home wanting to do a tutorial with the palette, I could not find it. I tried tracing my steps of where it could have been. I was already starting to accuse people inside my mind but I knew it had to be back in this apartment. I searched high and low but..nope, no sign of my beloved cs palette. I felt, hopeless.. The hubby was sweet enough to say that he would buy me a new one and if I did leave it at my parents' home, my sisters could keep it since I'd have a new one.

Just a few days ago, I was sitting on the floor, instead of the futon and saw something dark underneath my computer desk. It was kind of shiny and so I knew it was my lovely CS palette. Boy, was I happy. The hubby tapped my head and said, "and you blamed me for losing it....." Of course, I apologized.


Here's the Peach LOOK


No comments: